Monday 28 January 2013

Brushes CD Cover

I create the whole of the CD cover using brushes downloaded from Brusheazy.com. As the scenario was to make a CD cover for a band called Natural Heroes, I made sure that I had something to do with natural. This meant that I chose brushes that were shaped like flowers. When I downloaded them, I then made sure that I chose bright and neon colours which would be eye catching and then created the different flowers. I made sure that I put one print of the flower in one colour and then another just off it in a different colour to try and give it a 3D effect to it. The text 'Natural Heroes' was also done by using the brushes that were ment to look like leaves or parts of flowers. I found this difficult do to as it was hard to get the brushes in the righ shape, especially when it came to creating the 'S' on heroes. I think that it was effective and it would have been better if I had a bit more time to amend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment